"The Summit at Summit"
What is the one common obstacle in any major incident?
ECHO has teamed up with Summit Aviation in Middletown, Delaware for what we are calling the Summit at Summit!
The Summit at Summit will provide training and networking opportunities like nothing else in public safety aviation. We aim to bring HEMS, Law Enforcement, SAR, Military, and vendors together in one place. meeting your aviation neighbors, networking, understanding their equipment and mission profile has never been easier & we believe will make everyone’s operation safer & more effective.
The Summit at Summit is the place to meet with other aviation programs (including military assets) as never coordinated before. With public safety aviation as a whole being called upon during major events / natural disasters it just makes sense to gather these aviation programs together to network, pre plan, talk about equipment, discuss past responses, etc.
2018 ECHO Summit at Summit
Wednesday May 9, 2018
0900-1000 Who is Who & What does your agency have in their hangar
· Discussing agencies in attendance, equipment, capabilities, contacts, mission profile, & common concerns
1000-1030 Break / Sponsor Visits
1020-1200 USCG Aviation: More Than Just Orange Helicopters
• What is it? How does it operate? & Lessons Learned in Major Disasters
1200-1330 Lunch / Network / Sponsor Visits
1330-1430 ECHO FAST
· Peer support response in public safety aviation
1430-1500 Network / Sponsor Visits
1500-1630 Major Incident Aviation Response
1700-1900 BBQ Social Dinner / Summit Aviation Facility Tours
Thursday May 10, 2018
0900-1100 From Crash Until This Very Moment
· The program director of Duke LifeFlight will be discussing, what goes through your mind as a manager from crash until today
1100-1230 Lunch / Networking / Sponsor Visits
1230-1330 Where Do We Go From Here?
· The most frustrating thing that occurs after any successful operation or training is the realization that ideas are one thing, but execution is not as easy. Discussing training in public safety aviation, how we can better help one another & keep crews safe in the air.
1330-1400 Final Sponsor Visits
1400-1430 Drone Use in Public Safety Operations
· Delaware Emergency management will discuss the integration of drones into their state public safety operations
Interested in sponsoring / exhibiting at the 2018 Summit at Summit?